Client Services Manager
Rochester, New York (FTS Headquarters) and Syracuse, New York
The Client Services Manager is a truly functional trailblazer, a continuous learner, and an integral member of the business development division. Building relationships and providing premium-level service and consultation to clientele and candidates is absolutely required. This Client Services Manager will continuously and unequivocally exude the following FTS Core Virtues:
- Be Yourself
- Think “Better”
Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
- Attend relevant networking events and fundraising opportunities**
- Capture existing market share
- Cultivate and foster new & existing client relationships through calls, emails, client meeting goals and initiatives*
- Research, implement and leverage new technologies to drive business development efforts.
- Responsible for continuous internal candidate pipeline and recruiting
- Responsible for new market penetration through cold outreach tactics (calls, texts, emails, meetings, lead generation programs)
- Provide clients with consultative advice and approach to identifying the proper talent required to help fill open requirements, meet certain project initiatives, and move their business forward*
- Participate in daily recruiter board meetings to align recruiting efforts with client needs
- Perform research to stay informed with industry standards, regulations, and developing technologies
Must have skills & experience
- 2+ years’ experience building high-level business relationships*
- Technical sales/business development experience*
- System savvy
- Exceptional written & oral communication*
- Balanced energy and work ethic**
- High regard for ethical behavior
- Willingness and capability to learn
Nice to have skills & experience
- Staffing/recruiting industry experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset / Startup experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Associate’s degree (A. A. / A. S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience. B.S in Business preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
**Although typical work responsibilities will fall during normal working hours (7AM-6PM), this business has unpredictable needs that must be addressed outside of the office and normal working hours (6PM-7AM)
Think you’re the right fit?
Fill out the application below and we’ll contact you shortly.