Rochester, New York (FTS Headquarters)
Putting 100% of the focus on all of our partners.
- Be Yourself
- Bring the Energy
- Think Bigger
- Always Do the Right Thing
We’re growing! We will be more than doubling in size in 2020 as a company and need a strong Recruiter to join our Construction Search Division.
This person will be working closely with our CEO on search assignments for Single-Family, Multi-Family and Commercial Construction clients throughout the country.
Position is primarily responsible for sourcing, interviewing, vetting and presenting candidates that fit both the tactical qualifications and cultural specifications for the job openings our clients assign us. We move fast and you will be expected to do the same!
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and drive anywhere from 10-20 assigned recruiting projects for FTS clients
- Source, engage with, manage and build real relationships with candidates
- Drive, enhance and maximize the FTS candidate experience
- Strategically build a pipeline of relevant, qualified and exceptional construction-industry talent
- Adding-to and maintaining internal candidate database
- Conducting onsite meetings with both prospective candidates and clients
- Positively contributing and driving forward the internal company culture
- 6 months to 2 years of direct Recruiting/Search experience or direct construction industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Highly organized, with excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong relationship and interpersonal abilities
- Natural high sense of urgency
- Creative and agile thinker
- Nimbleness to handle ever-changing and high-volume workflow
- Willingness and capability to LEARN and GROW both personally and professionally
- An entrepreneurial spirit and alignment with the company mission and team values
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive base salary, highly above-market bonus/commission opportunities, unlimited PTO, 401k match and health care benefits.
Think you’re the right fit?
Fill out the application below and we’ll contact you shortly.