Rochester, New York (FTS Headquarters)
- Be Yourself
- Think “Better”
- Great healthcare, dental, and vision plans with employer contribution
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO & paid holidays
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage all aspects of HR for FTS temporary employees from onboarding to termination:
- Onboard new hires.
- Provide support to contractors on any HR questions/issues.
- Oversee time and attendance.
- Report time to recruiting team and upload into Cube19 platform.
- Coordinate benefit enrollment including medical benefits, vision, and 401k.
- Maintain employee records according to legal requirements.
- Process terminations.
- Organize and attend contractor social events.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Assist clients with any questions/updates on time approvals and billing contacts.
Internal Employee Talent Acquisition
Manage candidates through all stages of the hiring process, including:
- Source for qualified candidates.
- Manage internal job posts.
- Screen candidates by phone.
- Schedule interview process.
- Assist in the onboarding process including new hire paperwork, scheduling, computer & phone set-up.
Additional HR Administrative Support
- Manages & communicates COVID-19 policy for contractors & internal staff
- Distributes quarterly employee 401k statements
- Creates and maintains documentation for HR processes and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by the People Operations Manager
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience – Concentration in HR, business, or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in general HR
- Growth mindset
- Exceptional written & oral communication
- Balanced energy & work ethic
- High regard for ethical behavior
- Entrepreneurial mindset
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
Fast Tracking Solutions (FTS Business Consultants Inc.) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic info.
Think you’re the right fit?
Fill out the application below and we’ll contact you shortly.