Rochester, New York (FTS Headquarters)
Putting 100% of the focus on all of our partners.
Our Core Virtues
- Be Yourself
- Think “Better”
We’re growing! We will be more than doubling in size in 2020 as a company and need a strong Operations Administrator to join our Human Resources / Operations Division.
This person will be working closely with our People Operations Manager on all tasks/responsibilities related to the day to day operations of the FTS business.
Position is primarily responsible for organizing data, basic accounting, accounts receivable, resume sorting, contract curation and overall day to day operations of the recruitment process.
We move fast and you will be expected to do the same!
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining job posting via Linkedin and ZipRecruiter
- General invoicing/account receivable activities
- Formatting resumes to reflect FTS protocol
- Contract curation
- Overall maintenance and security of internal candidate database
- Management of leadership team’s calendars/schedules
- General Human Resource activity/documentation/filing
- Positively contributing and driving forward the internal company culture
- 2+ years of Administrative experience of direct recruiting industry experience
- Associates Degree Required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Highly organized, with excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong relationship and interpersonal abilities
- Natural high sense of urgency
- Creative and agile thinker
- Nimbleness to handle ever-changing and high-volume workflow
- Willingness and capability to LEARN and GROW both personally and professionally
- An entrepreneurial spirit and alignment with the company mission and team values
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive hourly pay rate, PTO, 401k match and health care benefits.
Think you’re the right fit?
Fill out the application below and we’ll contact you shortly.