Sourcing Specialist – Technology
Rochester, New York (FTS Headquarters)
A Sourcing Specialist is a continuous learner, and an integral member of the recruiting division. Building new relationships and learning to provide premium-level candidate experience is absolutely required. A Sourcing Specialist position will continuously and unequivocally exude the following FTS Core Virtues:
- Be Yourself
- Think “Better”
Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
The ability to properly manage one’s daily and weekly schedule to reflect a balance between primary duties, which include the following:
- Sources, engages with, manages and builds real relationships with candidates
- Utilizing internal databases, LinkedIn Recruiter, ZipRecruiter, and other platforms, each sourcing specialist will research, and reach out to qualified individuals for different permanent placement, temporary placement jobs and/or future jobs in the FTS pipeline
- Engage with candidates via email, phone and in person, based on the surrounding circumstances for each skillset they are looking for
- Oral and written skills are necessary in order to successfully build relationships with candidate
- Strategically builds a pipeline of relevant, qualified and exceptional talent
- Will be educated on the proper qualifications of each position within their industry scope. From there, they will be accountable for identifying and filtering different levels of qualified candidates that would create successful placements
- Develop listening and interview skills necessary to identify qualifying factors for each candidate
- Develop listening and interview skills necessary to identify red flags/disqualifying factors for each candidate
- Adds to and maintains internal candidate database
- Responsible for learning the database system that we use (Bullhorn) as well as other platforms that are used daily (LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, Microsoft Office, and other potentials). Within each of these platforms, sourcing specialists will confidently navigate the system in order to optimize their day-to-day
- Positively contributes and drives forward the internal company culture.
- Each employee plays a major part in maintaining the FTS brand, reputation and culture, both internally and externally
- Each employee’s opinion, advice or criticism is welcomed and encouraged in order to shape and extend our brand and what we stand for
Must have skills & experience
- Exceptional organizational skillset
- Computer savvy
- Microsoft Suite experience
- Balanced energy and work ethic
- Willingness and capability to learn
- Entrepreneurial mindset
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Associate’s degree (A. A. / A. S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience. B.S in Business preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Think you’re the right fit?
Fill out the application below and we’ll contact you shortly.