Team Lead – Client Services
Rochester, NY (FTS HQ), Buffalo, NY & Syracuse, NY
- Be Yourself
- Think “Better”
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission plan with no draw or minimum threshold
- Great healthcare, dental, and vision plans with employer contribution
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO & paid holidays
Duties and Responsibilities
Direct and develop direct reports
- Manage the day-to-day activity and execution of each Client Services Manager. This includes and is not limited to: weekly activity, priority metrics, PSOP execution, revenue goals, planning & organization, and others.
- Act as a positive catalyst for the division.
- Serve as process Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Client Services division of FTS.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement within Production Standard Operating Procedure (PSOP).
- Assist internal hiring efforts with involvement in the interview process.
- Monitor and drive daily utilization of Client Services software and supporting tools.
- Assist onboarding, development, and mentoring new Client Services Managers.
- Run daily stand-up meetings.
- Run weekly team Level 10 meetings.
- Drive progress in division-wide meetings: Job Board Collaboration, Client Services Friday Catch-up, etc.
- Work closely with Recruiting team to provide high-quality delivery for FTS partners.
- Work closely with leadership to carry out company-wide initiatives.
Individual Contributor Duties
Positively contributes and drives forward the internal company culture. Manage clients through all stages of sales lifecycle for FTS clients, including:
- Cultivate and foster new & existing client relationships through cold calls, emails, client meetings (in-person & video).
- Build on existing market share & create new revenue streams.
- Attend relevant networking events and opportunities.
- Research, implement and leverage new technologies to drive business development efforts.
- Hold responsibility for continuous client pipeline and initiatives.
- Provide clients with consultative advice and an approach to identifying the proper talent required to help fill open requirements, meet certain project initiatives, and move their business forward.
- Collaborate with the recruiting team in order to successfully manage customer delivery in the form of top-talent hires and a 10/10 experience.
- Perform research to stay informed with industry standards, regulations, and developing technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience – Concentration in business or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting/staffing.
- Target driven & motivated
- Proven sales record
- Growth mindset
- Exceptional written & oral communication
- Balanced energy & work ethic
- High regard for ethical behavior
- Entrepreneurial mindset
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
Fast Tracking Solutions (FTS Business Consultants Inc.) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic info.
Think you’re the right fit?
Fill out the application below and we’ll contact you shortly.